Based in Zagreb, Croatia
July 13, 2017
Press / Business contact:
Avenija Dubrovnik 15
+00 (385) 91 572 42 85
Gamechuck is a game development duo that wants to provide innovative and unique gaming experiences. Our vision consists of games where the mechanics are intertwined with the story, the visuals, and the sound. We also spend time thinking of new ways to push the boundaries of existing game genres. Accomplishing the task of creating well rounded games is a complex job, and eager to share their work with the world, we decided to start off with shorter games, but that doesn't mean we don't have ilussions of grandeur!
Gamechuck made it's first debut in gaming in July 2017 with the interactive comic All You Can Eat. We're now working on a spiritual sequel to All You Can Eat but also on building retro-looking arcades and trying to revive the gaming culture in our home country (and abroad)After that
We're pretty new so there's not much to say.
All You Can Eat - Trailer for Steam Release YouTube
There are far more images available for Gamechuck, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game Idea (nomination for All You Can Eat)" - AzPlay Bilbao, 30 November, 2017
- "Best indie game stand on Infogamer" - Redbull, 23 November, 2017
- "Best Transmedia Project (nomination for All You Can Eat)" - Filmteractive Warsaw, 12 October, 2017
- "Official Selection (for All You Can Eat)" - A Maze. Johannesburg, 16 September, 2017
- "Official Selection (for All You Can Eat)" - Reversed Vienna, 6 July, 2017
- "This studio lives by the saying 'once you show up, make sure they remember you'."
- Josipa Galić, redbull.hr (in Croatian)
- "It is not every day you find a game that you can actually print out after you finish. The concept is pretty cool, especially when the result matches up to what you did."
- RipWitch, Save or Quit
Steam page for All You Can Eat
Buy All You Can Eat on Steam, or join the discussion in the SteamCommunity store.steampowered.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Art and sounds
Story and code