Based in Zagreb, Croatia
Press / Business contact:
Avenija Dubrovnik 15, paviljon 12
+ (385) 97 788 52 55
A daily train commute gone wrong: Speed Limit is a one take, non-stop arcade experience that never slows down. An old-school shooter boiled down to its core elements: Hard. Fast. Addictive.
March 12 2020, Zagreb - Gamechuck has released a demo of Speed Limit on Steam on March 12 2020.
A daily train commute gone wrong: Speed Limit is one take, non-stop arcade experience that never slows down. An old-school shooter boiled down to its core elements: Hard. Fast. Addictive.
Running. Driving. Flying. Dying (many, many times!) From the moment you click play to the moment you die, you are in control. As soon as you think you've learned how the game works, it changes to a completely different genre, a true throwback to the golden era of arcades.
Speed Limit Demo offers a taste of the first three levels in the game and is available for free download.
Speed Limit key features
- A thrilling genre-switching rollercoaster that will test the limits of your reflexes
- Unlockable endless mode, infinite mode, ghost mode
- No tweening, no skeletons: All graphics are hand-drawn frame-by-frame
- The flagship of the award-winning Gamechuck Arcades finally on Steam
Full game release will include
- “Arcadecraft”: a retrospective booklet on the history of arcades and the development process of Speed Limit and Gamechuck Arcades
- Wallpapers of exhibited art from the game from Art In Games Festival
- Original soundtrack forged with analogue synths and love
- Three part series of making-of video documentaries
Speed Limit trailer
Logo, Icon & Box Art
Speed Limit team
Project Manager & Creative Director
Lead Writer & Game Designer
Lead Pixel Artist
Lead Composer & Sound Designer
Marketing & Community